- Vinyl Top Interlocking Floor Tiles
- Designed for Basements
- Made in the USA
Slate Vinyl Top Interlocking Floor Tiles
$4.79 / sq ft
Primary Use: Basement Flooring
BlockTile’s Slate Vinyl Top Interlocking Floor Tiles are designed as a floating floor for use in basement floors. With the popular light color slate look, it will make the basement brighter and elegant. These basement tiles measure 12” x 12” x ½” and can be installed by the homeowner or by a contractor. The product is packed in cases of 27 covering 27 square feet area. Below is a summary list of the tiles main features.
- Easy to Clean: Vinyl never needs waxing, buffing or polishing. Simply sweep as needed and use a sponge mop occasionally.
- Easy Installation: Snaps together easily. No tools required. No glue or adhesives required.
- Floor preparation: Sweep and clean from any debris.
- Interlocking System: 4 Loop-to-peg interlocking system.
- Water an Air Flow: Grooves under tile to allow flow of liquids or air.
- Portable Floor: Disassemble and move it to another location. If the basement ever gets flooded, it can be taken apart for cleaning.
- Compatibility: Interlocks with other BlockTile 12” interlocking floor tiles and edges.
- Easy to Custom Fit: Can cut with jigsaw with blade designed to cut hard plastic.
- For use in residential basements.
BlockTile’s floor system for basement floors makes any basement renovation affordable and durable. Contact us today!
Dark Slate, Light Peak Slate
12 x 12 x 1/2 – inch
1 sq. ft. per tile, 27 sq. ft.
VCT over Polymer
High Load Capacity, Indoor
Single Piece, 27-Pack
Basement Flooring, Commercial Display, Trade Show Flooring
Loop-to-Peg Interlocking System