- Vinyl Top Interlocking Floor Tiles
- Designed for Basements
- Made in the USA
Sandstone Vinyl Top Interlocking Floor Tile
$4.79 / sq ft
BlockTile’s Sandstone Vinyl Top interlocking tiles are designed as a floating floor for use in basement floors. With the popular light color slate look, it will make the basement brighter and elegant. These basement tiles measure 12” x 12” x ½” and can be installed by the homeowner or by a contractor. The product is packed in cases of 27 covering 27 square feet area. Below is a summary list of the tiles main features.
- Easy to Clean: Vinyl never needs waxing, buffing or polishing. Simply sweep as needed and use a sponge mop occasionally.
- Easy Installation: Snaps together easily. No tools required. No glue or adhesives required.
- Floor preparation: Sweep and clean from any debris.
- Interlocking System: 4 Loop-to-peg interlocking system.
- Water an Air Flow: Grooves under tile to allow flow of liquids or air.
- Portable Floor: Disassemble and move it to another location. If the basement ever gets flooded, it can be taken apart for cleaning.
- Compatibility: Interlocks with other BlockTile 12” interlocking floor tiles and edges.
- Easy to Custom Fit: Can cut with jigsaw with blade designed to cut hard plastic.
- For use in residential basements.
BlockTile’s new floor system for basement floors makes any basement renovation affordable and durable. We are looking for resellers. Contact us today!
Clay Sandstone, Mountain Sandstone, Sienna Sandstone
|Piece Size|| |
12 x 12 x 1/2 – inch
1 sq. ft. per tile
VCT over Polymer
|Surface Pattern|| |
|Special Features|| |
High Load Capacity, Indoor
|Package Qty|| |
Single Piece, 27-Pack
|Floor Uses|| |
Basement Flooring, Commercial Display, Trade Show Flooring
|Installation Type|| |
Loop-to-Peg Interlocking System
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.