- Diamond Top Design
- Loop-to-Peg Interlocking System
- High-Impact Plastic (polypropylene)
- for use in Garage, sheds, trade show and more
- Supports Heavy Vehicles (SUV, Trucks, etc.)
Diamond Top Interlocking Tiles
$2.59 / sq. ft.
These durable Diamond Top interlocking tiles are designed to provide an attractive and practical garage flooring solution. The tiles come in various colors so that multi-colored designs can be created. The tiles feature a beautiful diamond solid top shape with a grid underneath that allows air and water passage.
The tiles are comprised of a high-impact polymer, which is a rigid, lightweight and strong material. They are able to withstand the high rollover weight of large vehicles including SUVs and pickup trucks. The rigidity and strength of the polymer from which the tiles are constructed allow for the tiles to be designed with a grid on the underside of the tiles. The grid design allows air and water flow to help prevent mold. Other types of garage flooring available in the market, such as rubber flooring or flexible PVC flooring, lack the grid design feature due to material constraints.
Installation of these tiles is very simple as no special tools are required. They interlock together with a loop-to-peg system to create a “floating floor.” So when installing the floor, it is important to leave a ½-inch gap minimum around permanent objects.
- High-impact plastic (co-polymer/polypropylene)
- Rigid material but okay to install over slightly uneven surface
- Mix and match colors to make designs
- High-rollover weight capacity for residential garages
- Interlocking system (loop-to-peg)
- Cleans up quickly using mild soap and water
- Non-slip textured diamond pattern surface
- Box content covers 27 sq. ft. area (27 tiles)
- Each tile measures: 12” x 12” x ½”
- UV Stable
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Due to differences resulting from various digital devices, please note that colors represented on your monitor may differ slightly from the actual interlocking garage floor tiles. If you are uncertain of the color or construction of the tiles, please ask for a free swatch sample to be sent to you free of charge. For questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer’s Customer Service Department at 1.877.595.2040.
Gray, Black, Beige, Brown, White, Blue, Red, Orange
12 x 12 x 1/2 – inch
1 sq. ft. per tile, 27 sq. ft.
Rigid – High-Impact Polypropylene
High Load Capacity, Indoor, UV Stable, Vehicular-Traffic
Single Piece, 27-Pack
Garage Flooring, Shed, Storage Room, Trade Show Flooring
Loop-to-Peg Interlocking System