Primary Use: Basement Flooring
BlockTile’s Light Slate Vinyl Laminate Interlocking Tiles are designed as a floating floor for use in basement floors. With the popular light color slate look, it will make the basement brighter and elegant. These basement tiles measure 12” x 12” x ½” and can be installed by the homeowner or by a contractor. The product is packed in cases of 25 covering 25 square feet area. Below is a summary list of the tiles main features.
- Easy to Clean: Vinyl never needs waxing, buffing or polishing. Simply sweep as needed and use a sponge mop occasionally.
- Easy Installation: Snaps together easily. No tools required. No glue or adhesives required.
- Floor preparation: Sweep and clean from any debris.
- Interlocking System: 4 Loop-to-peg interlocking system.
- Water an Air Flow: Grooves under tile to allow flow of liquids or air.
- Portable Floor: Disassemble and move it to another location. If the basement ever gets flooded, it can be taken apart for cleaning.
- Compatibility: Interlocks with other BlockTile 12” interlocking floor tiles and edges.
- Easy to Custom Fit: Can cut with jigsaw with blade designed to cut hard plastic.
- For use in residential basements.
BlockTile’s new floor system for basement floors makes any basement renovation affordable and durable. We are looking for resellers. Contact us today!
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Package Quantity||25 Tiles|
|Coverage Area||25 Square Feet|
|Pattern / Look||Slate|
|Product Uses||Basement Flooring|